Here is a useful printable: Sewing needle packet labels.. These are scanned from antique packets in my collection I’ve included directions for the two ways these packets are folded as well as label and packet measurements.
*note: These are direct scans. Some were on the packets angled.
Each of these packets can be made of black paper slightly lighter than writing paper and the label printed on white paper.
- Print your labels on white printer paper. Cut them to the size indicated on the print out.
- Cut the black paper using the dimensions accompanying each label – 3 times the width and 3 times the length. ie – if the folded packet is 1″x1.5″, cut the black paper 3″x4.5″
- Fold the black paper in thirds lengthwise. Fold the paper in thirds width wise.
- Looking at the placement chart and the notes with each label, glue the label in the corresponding location on the exterior. Use either a brush or small glue stick for the best control.
- You can also cut a second piece of black paper, slightly smaller to fit inside the outer paper to help hold your needles.
Looking for your own copy of Fanciful Utility?
Click HERE to go ESC Publishing.
Remember to check out the special Anniversary kits on Etsy