I have an assortment of millinery I am bring with me to display a the the Genesee Country Village this week for their Civil War event, where I will be setting up a millinery in the insurance office.
- A wide brim hat appropriate for recreational or dress reform impressions.(shown with a lace veil)
- A larger crown fashion hat.
- A smaller fashion hat that may also fit a child.
- A decorated soft crown, fancy plait bonnet.
- A fashionable bonnet with decorative plait.
- A plain spoon bonnet.
- A cottage bonnet.
Each of these millinery pieces will be available following the event. I have yet to decide which I will be decorating during the event.
I will be dressing the shop in all sorts of millinery goods, band boxes, ribbons, veils, veil pins, etc. I’ll be available for millinery consultations.
I will also give a talk in the Gallery on millinery selections from the Susan Greene collection. Time to be determined.