In 2009 I transitioned from my old “Geocities” website to this WordPress blog platform. Eight years and 1,300+ posts later…. I am almost out of space.
A decision must be made regarding the future of my writing. The options are:
- Wrap this blog up as I use up the rest of the space. (I think that would be about halfway through 2017.)
- Delete early posts and generally write less.
- Move to another free blog address, or
- Start a new blog with a different spin, a new chapter of sorts.
- Pay for the upgraded version of WordPress. This would allow for enhanced features including videos. (Please know I am currently not making any money off of what I write, neither here nor for any magazines.)
What will help me in my decision:
- What have been your favorite blog posts or types of blog posts? What haven’t you liked so much?
- Do you read just what is current, or do you go back and read older posts?
- What do you want to see more of?